Below are some key contributions that are expected to be carried out:
- Develop a fundraising strategy for the Trust based on Budget projections and goals outlined in the strategic plan. Monitor and evaluate the fundraising strategy once it is adopted
- Identify and maintain a list of existing and potential sponsors and funders/donors
- Provide assistance to ED/Project Manager in making applications and presentations to potential donors, government, granting agencies and foundations
- Assumes the lead for certain fundraising activities, such as an annual fundraising dinner
- Develop a program for the annual membership campaign with particular reference to increasing and broadening membership and the evaluation of membership benefits.
Each committee consists of persons who have volunteered their time, energy, passion and skills to build our organisation. To that end, communication between committee members is of utmost importance and the relationships with each other are the foundation for the powerful change-making possibilities that we wish to achieve.
We look forward to working with you to ensure that our goals are achieved through your combined efforts and the application of your diverse knowledge and expertise.
We hope to welcome you onboard and it is hoped that your tenure will be a rewarding experience.