The Old Treasury Building was built in the year 1894 and after completion a number of government departments, including the Administration’s office, the Treasury, Audit, Supply, Customs, Inspector of Public Health Tourist Bureau and the Post Office have been housed in the treasury building. After the year 1996 the building was vacated. The St. Christopher Heritage Society currently houses the treasury building where it is known as the St. Christopher National Trust Museum and serves its purpose as a monument and heritage site. The ground floor is used as Documentation and Research Center, Office space and a Gift Shop while the second floor is being used as a National Museum.
Below are pictures of the National Museum.