Below are some key contributions that are expected to be carried out:
- Serve as a resource to the Dir. Of Visitor Experience and the ED and by extension the Board
- Make recommendations on image-building and branding initiatives
- Assist with museum development strategies including but not limited to acquisition and use of museum collections, organisation of exhibitions and education programmes, identification of research projects, sponsorship and partnership initiatives;
- Work with the MPRC on marketing and publicity strategies on the promotion of the museum both locally and overseas;
- Assist with the development of community engagement strategies to reach out to a wider community and stakeholders (e.g. local artists, collectors, local and overseas museums, cultural organisations and educational institutions);
- Providing representation for the Trust on external committees and at consultations within your areas of expertise
Each committee consists of persons who have volunteered their time, energy, passion and skills to build our organisation. To that end, communication between committee members is of utmost importance and the relationships with each other are the foundation for the powerful change-making possibilities that we wish to achieve.
We look forward to working with you to ensure that our goals are achieved through your combined efforts and the application of your diverse knowledge and expertise.
We hope to welcome you onboard and it is hoped that your tenure will be a rewarding experience.