Below are some key contributions that are expected to be carried out:
- Serving as a resource to the Executive Director and the Board in your areas of expertise
- Seeking funding to support the organisation’s building and sites programs
- Making recommendations for building and sites maintenance and upgrades
- Providing hands on support of works being carried out
- Providing representation for the Trust on external committees and at consultations within your area of expertise
Each committee consists of persons who have volunteered their time, energy, passion and skills to build our organisation. To that end, communication between committee members is of utmost importance and the relationships with each other are the foundation for the powerful change-making possibilities that we wish to achieve.
We look forward to working with you to ensure that all of our plans and programs for our building and vested sites are achieved through your combined efforts and the application of your diverse knowledge and expertise.
We hope to welcome you on-board and it is hoped that your tenure will be a rewarding experience.